THE COMMUNITY IMPACT FUND
The Community Impact Fund is one of the ways that UWSWNM makes strategic investments to drive measurable, sustainable change in Basic Needs, Education and Financial Stability in our region.
The Community Impact Fund is composed of contributions from donors who entrust UWSWNM with combining their gifts with the donations of others to invest in dynamic approaches and proven programs to create lasting, positive change. The process of investing includes an informed review by dedicated volunteers who help us ensure the most positive impact with the dollars raised.
Please note: The actual dollars invested during the 2020-2021 Community Impact Fund are contingent upon our 2019 campaign results.
Below are the instructions for applying for United Way Community Impact Funds.
- Please read through the Community Investment Process before beginning application.
Questions? Check here to see if we can answer your questions.
- To see a video demo of how to fill out the application click here.
- Once the review of the Process is complete and your program would like to continue to apply for funds, follow the webform application below.
- *Please download these forms ahead of time to make the submission process easier.
- Application Worksheet-Service Recipient Demographics
- Application Worksheet-Program Budget
- Certification and Approval Signature Form
- - Sample Application of Questions (there is no save option on the webform if you do not login into your account)
- Create a login account to save the applicaton draft as you are working on it. CLICK HERE
- Supporting documents your organization will also need to provide as attchements within the webform.
- 990 Form
- IRS Determination Letter for 501(c)3 Status
- Finanical Review or Audit
- Organizational Budget
- Measurement Tools
- If you have any questions or are having technical difficulties, please call the UW Office at 575-524-7561 or email Amanda Morales at email@example.com.
Application is due Wednesday, April 15, 2020 by 5p.m.