ABOUT THE COMMUNITY IMPACT FUND
The Community Impact Fund is one of the ways that UWSWNM makes strategic investments to drive measurable, sustainable change in Basic Needs, Education and Financial Stability in our region.
The Community Impact Fund is composed of contributions from donors who entrust UWSWNM with combining their gifts with the donations of others to invest in dynamic approaches and proven programs to create lasting, positive change. The process of investing includes an informed review by dedicated volunteers who help us ensure the most positive impact with the dollars raised.
Please note: The actual dollars invested during the 2017-2018 Community Impact Fund are contingent upon our 2016 campaign results.
Below are the instructions for applying for United Way Community Impact Funds.
- Please read through the Community Investment Process before beginning application.
Questions? Check here to see if we can answer your questions.
- A Community Impact Fund Application Meeting will be held for all interested applicants. Attendance is mandatory for any application to be considered for funding.
Grant County Meeting- June 7, 2017 at 10am at the Grant County Conference Center located at 3031 US-180 Silver City, NM 88061.
Dona Ana County Meeting- June 8, 2017 at 10am at the Holiday Inn Express North located at 2142 Telshor Court Las Cruces, NM 88011.
- Once the review of the Process is complete and your program would like to continue to apply for funds. Please click here for the Community Impact Fund Application.
United Way Focus Areas
- While going through the Application, you will notice there are supporting worksheets that are needed along with the Application.
- Application Worksheet-Service Recipient Demographics
- Application Worksheet-Program Budget (if applicable)
- Certification and Approval Signature Form
- Supporting documents your organization will also need to provide.
- 990 Form
- IRS Determination Letter for 501(c)3 Status
- Finanical Review or Audit
- Organizational Budget
- Measurement Tools
- Once you are finished with the Application and have all the supporting worksheets and documents. Scan your entire application and upload below. If you have any technical dificulties, please don't hesitate to give us a call or email Sara Velo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can find an alternative to making sure your application is submitted.
Application is due Friday, June 30, 2017 by 5p.m.